Friday, January 29, 2010

JOYCE MAYER

I hope every one knows who she is .Today in morning as i was watching tv, i felt very pleased to get onto write channel  on right time.
TODAYS LEARNINGS:she said that world is like a mirage and what ever we are looking for (on earth-money and fame)will never exist for real in real world(kingdom of god).For it is a complete distraction from the god i.e. the devil part .
However it is god doing every thing in us,giving us every thing food,shelter etc.BUT why dont we trust him.
I think one must say god  every thing is you and you are in me.I m nothing and nor did i ever exist .There is no me or myself.For you gave part of yourself birth and you have to make it your part again .You have a different plan for Body ,Plan goes in favour for them who love you and live serving you and your parts(peoples).
SO as human One must keep his hand on heart and feel his presence in oneself.

LOVE U GURU NANAK.

No comments:

Post a Comment